SOCIAL MEDIA 2011
Who will be attending the PR event of the year?
Senior Decision Makers From Canada’s Top 100 Companies Including Leaders From The Following Industries:
- Consumer Goods
- Health and Beauty
- Food and Drink
- IT Telecoms
- Entertainment and Media
- Electronic Goods
- Banking and Finance
- Oil and Gas
With The Following Job Titles:
CMO’s, CCO’s, VPs, Directors, Managers & Heads Of…
- Public Relations
- Digital Strategy
- Internet Strategy
- Social Media
- Web Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Web Management
- Media Relations
- External Relations
- Market Segments
- Corporate Communication
- Corporate Affairs
- Web Strategy Consultants
- Social Marketing Agencies
- Interactive Marketing Agencies
- Communications Companies
- Internet Consulting
- Advertising Agencies
- Analytical Software Suppliers
- Leading PR Consultancy Firms
- Leading Social Media Software Providers
- Online Web Editors From Top Social Media Sites
- Search Engine Operators
Director Of Corporate Communications
Todd is a seasoned leader that has delivered strong results across a variety of roles within the high-tech industry, including; general management, sales, product management, product marketing and marketing communication. This diverse skill set is rounded out by international assignment experience as the general manager based in Singapore looking after Psion’s South East Asia operations. His current role is that of a change agent – breaking Psion out of a traditional commodity intensive product offer into a new differentiated strategy that builds on the company’s strengths while providing much stronger potential for revenue and margin growth. This transformation is centered on the incorporation of Open Innovation principles into Psion – an “outside-in” view to product development and direction that fundamentally changes the way we look at the market and deliver products to customers. This radical shift includes organizational activation across all functional groups as well as externally focused business development activities that include partner cultivation and the implementation and management of Psion’s emerging and very successful Web 2.0 presence.
November 30 - December 1, 2011 Toronto
In a commercial landscape that is ever-shifting from television and radio advertising to e-marketing and social media......
...it is vital for multi-national organizations to be able communicate their messages and measure their followers effectively through social media.
Because of this, Social Media For PR & Comms: Increasing ROI will bring together Directors and leading VPs from a selection of Canada’s Top 100 Companies to share best practices for developing a social media strategy to benchmark online business success and maximize return on investment.
It is the only Social Media event designed specifically for the PR and Communications sector that examines best practices for launching and developing an effective social media plan, mitigating PR crises and delivering consistently engaging communications.
In summary, Social Media For PR & Comms: Increasing ROI will deliver solutions on the following:
- SOCIAL MEDIA PLANNING: Understanding how to effectively integrate a social media strategy into your existing media channels
- TURNING FOLLOWERS INTO SALES: Appraising how to effectively increase and engage with your followers through social media to broaden your online community and increase follower spending
- CRISIS MANAGEMENT: Understanding the relevant social media strategies to effectively minimize reputation damage following a public relations crisis
- MONITORING SOFTWARE: Understanding how to identify and incorporate the most suitable social media monitoring software packages to derive relevant indicators for measuring online success
- FUTURE FORECASTS: Identifying how to plan for changing online trends and maintain long term capability to tap into consumer demands