SOCIAL MEDIA 2011
Who will be attending the PR event of the year?
Senior Decision Makers From Canada’s Top 100 Companies Including Leaders From The Following Industries:
- Consumer Goods
- Health and Beauty
- Food and Drink
- IT Telecoms
- Entertainment and Media
- Electronic Goods
- Banking and Finance
- Oil and Gas
With The Following Job Titles:
CMO’s, CCO’s, VPs, Directors, Managers & Heads Of…
- Public Relations
- Digital Strategy
- Internet Strategy
- Social Media
- Web Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Web Management
- Media Relations
- External Relations
- Market Segments
- Corporate Communication
- Corporate Affairs
- Web Strategy Consultants
- Social Marketing Agencies
- Interactive Marketing Agencies
- Communications Companies
- Internet Consulting
- Advertising Agencies
- Analytical Software Suppliers
- Leading PR Consultancy Firms
- Leading Social Media Software Providers
- Online Web Editors From Top Social Media Sites
- Search Engine Operators
VP & Chief Marketing Officer
Ms. Marie-Josee Lamothe is Vice President, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer at L'Oréal Canada.
A 20 year veteran of the competitive world of beauty and luxury marketing. Marie-Josee Lamothe is best noted for her expertise in International Consumer Goods Branding. She joined L'Oréal Canada's luxury division in 2005 as Vice-President and General Manager, after having held the position of International Marketing Director, hair color for L'Oréal Paris, in France. In this role, Ms Lamothe headed the product development team that has created and perfected numerous L'Oréal products that can now be found in over 120 countries across the world.
Ms. Lamothe completed INSEAD's L'Oréal general management program in France and earned a dual bachelor's degree in economics and mathematics, with honours, from the University of Montreal.
She sits on the boards of L'Espace GO experimental theatre and of Advertising Standards Canada. Ms. Lamothe is a jury member for various Canadian commissions and associations in the Marketing and Communication fields. She also regularly participates in conferences with the pharmaceutical and consumer goods industries.
Ms. Lamothe annually takes part in the Back to school project organised by the Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal and works closely with anaphylactic children.
Beyond her social involvements, her marketing background highlighted with many successes inside and outside of Canada her strong commercial experience and her strong expertise in the field of communications provide her with a very dynamic outlook on the Canadian Health and Beauty industry.
November 30 - December 1, 2011 Toronto
In a commercial landscape that is ever-shifting from television and radio advertising to e-marketing and social media......
...it is vital for multi-national organizations to be able communicate their messages and measure their followers effectively through social media.
Because of this, Social Media For PR & Comms: Increasing ROI will bring together Directors and leading VPs from a selection of Canada’s Top 100 Companies to share best practices for developing a social media strategy to benchmark online business success and maximize return on investment.
It is the only Social Media event designed specifically for the PR and Communications sector that examines best practices for launching and developing an effective social media plan, mitigating PR crises and delivering consistently engaging communications.
In summary, Social Media For PR & Comms: Increasing ROI will deliver solutions on the following:
- SOCIAL MEDIA PLANNING: Understanding how to effectively integrate a social media strategy into your existing media channels
- TURNING FOLLOWERS INTO SALES: Appraising how to effectively increase and engage with your followers through social media to broaden your online community and increase follower spending
- CRISIS MANAGEMENT: Understanding the relevant social media strategies to effectively minimize reputation damage following a public relations crisis
- MONITORING SOFTWARE: Understanding how to identify and incorporate the most suitable social media monitoring software packages to derive relevant indicators for measuring online success
- FUTURE FORECASTS: Identifying how to plan for changing online trends and maintain long term capability to tap into consumer demands